灰姑娘经典台词
1、The stepmother took her two daughters to the party, leaving Cinderella at home, because she was jealous of Cinderella's beauty.
可继母嫉妒灰姑娘的美貌,让灰姑娘在家干活,独自带着女儿去了。
2、Cinderella was broken-hearted. At that time, her fairy godmother appeared.
灰姑娘非常地伤心,这时,教母出现了。
3、Cinderella: There's nothing left to believe in. Nothing!
没有什么我相信的事情,什么也没有!
4、Godmother: Nothing, my dear? Oh, now you don't really mean that.
亲爱的,什么也没有吗?但现在你的意思并不是这样。
5、Cinderella: Oh, but I do.
噢,但我确实是这样想的。
6、Godmother: Nonsense, child! If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am!Oh, come now, Dry those tears!
胡说,孩子。如果你失去了你的信仰,我就不会在这里了。但现在我在这,噢,过来,擦干眼泪。
7、Cinderella: Why then, you must be…
为什么你一定在……
8、Godmother: Your fairy godmother? Of course. Now let's see, hmm…now…the magic words.Bibbidi-boddidi-boo. Put them together and what have you got.
你传说中的教母?当然,现在让我看看……现在,这些魔力的话,Bibbidi-boddidi-boo。 把它们放在一起,看你得到了什么。
9、Cinderella: Oh, it's beautiful! It's like a dream, a wonderful dream come true.
噢,它太美丽了!象一个梦,一个美好的梦想变成了现实。
10、Godmother: Yes, my child, but like all dreams, well, I'm afraid this can't last forever. You'll have only till night and…
是的,我的孩子,象所有的梦一样。恐怕它不能永远延续下去。你仅仅能在午夜和……拥有它。
11、Cinderella: Midnight?Oh, thank you.
午夜?噢,谢谢你。
12、Godmother: Oh, just a minute. Remember, on the stroke of twelve, the spell will be broken and everything will be as it was before.
噢,等一会儿。记住,当时钟敲响到12点的时候,钟将会打破,一切事情又恢复了从前。
13、Cinderella: Oh, I understand, but…it's more than I ever hoped for.
哦,我懂了。但它比我期望的要多地多。
14、Godmother: Bless you, my child. Enjoy yourself.
祝福你,我的孩子,玩得开心。
15、Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
从前:有一位可爱善良的姑娘,她父亲很早就去世了。她的继母经常虐待她,继母带来的两个孩子也经常欺负她,她们把灰姑娘当女拥一样使唤。
16、Cinderella and the prince held a grand wedding and they led a happy life from then on.
王子和灰姑娘举行了盛大的婚礼,幸福地生活。(www.shancun.net)
17、At the party, Cinderella danced with the prince all the time.Time passed quickly. All of a sudden, Cinderella caught sight of the clock on the wall. Oh, it is almost twelve o'clock-five to twelve!
舞会上,灰姑娘成了王子唯一选中的舞伴,灰姑娘与王子高兴地跳舞,旁人都很羡慕地看着他们,议论他们。时间在美妙的歌舞中过去,墙上的大钟突然映入灰姑娘的眼里,差5分钟12点。
18、One day, the king held a party for the prince to choose the girl he loved. Every maid in the town was invited to the party.
一天,国王要让王子自己选择心爱的人,为王子举办了一个宫廷舞会,邀请城里所有的姑娘参加。